Appletalk setings not saved

Subject: Appletalk setings not saved
From: Brian Foddy (bkfoddy@soc.nwa.com)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 07:46:02 MST

I've noticed a couple posts complaining that the
nvram settings are not being saved. I too have
noticed some settings are not saved.

For me, its the Appletalk settings to use ethernet
that I can't get to save from session to session.

The screen settings and other settings are still
correct, but I haven't tried to change them in this
release. But the Appletalk settings are reset
with each mol upgrade, and since upgrading from
.9.38 to .9.41 it won't save. Its worked great
on many previous versions. Same machine, everything
else the same.

The nvram file is set to 666 permissions.

Thanks,
Brian