Re: black mol console

Subject: Re: black mol console
From: Jason E. Stewart (jes@ncgr.org )
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 10:12:15 MST

Try different ROM images. I had similar troubles with the 1.8 image,
but when I switched to the 1.6 ROM it worked fine (I use MacOS 8.6 on
a wallstreet II PB).

HTH,
jas.

will> Dear list
will> I am running mol 0.9.41 on kernel 2.2.10.
will> when I startmol it comes up with a black screen/ window.
will> The last bit that appears on the terminal is:
will> starting emulation...

will> Unknown SPR register 1017
will> Unknown SPR register 1017
will> Unknown SPR register 1017

will> Also if I switch into full screen mode on the next available thread it says "opening console video"
will> "closing console video"
will> before going black.

will> By doing this th terminal reads
will> unknown return code 38.

will> What is going on ?
will> I have tried most things I can think of eg changing video modes and screen sizes etc.

will> If anybody can help it would be most appreciated..

will> Cheers
will> Will