Re: Audio help needed

Subject: Re: Audio help needed
From: David Mackler (dmackler@netaxs.com)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 21:00:02 MDT

Hello Steve,

For some odd reason, you need either the old "Sound" control panel from
pre-Monitor & Sounds days, or the new OS 9 Sounds control panel. I happen to
use the OS 9 version with my MOL/8.6 setup.

Also, there is a conflict of sorts with Gnome under the LinuxPPC 2000
release. You need to turn off sound effects in the Gnome control panel
(although I do have the option to turn on the sound daemon active).

HTH,
David