problems starting on 3400

Subject: problems starting on 3400
From: Tate Stephen SA (Stephen.Tate@astrazeneca.com)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 03:13:38 MDT

Dear all,

thanks for the help so far. Nothing has changed I have loaded a rom from 8.6
(stripped etc) and still when I startmol all I get is the intro in the
terminal as far as starting emulation then nothing.

On another console window all I get is a list of errors and then it counting
in hex.

The system is a 3400 with l2k and a 2.2.17 kernel patched for mol

Any help greatly appreciated

Steve Tate