Re: mol and USB cd-recorders

Subject: Re: mol and USB cd-recorders
From: Robert M (mayro@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 08:54:15 MDT

I haven't tried to use a usb cdrecorder through mol but I'm guessing that
for it to work that way you would also need kernel support for the
device. heck I would be able to use my printer if mol could support
hardware not supported by the kernel. I would try the 2.2.17prex benh
tree. It has the 2.4 devel kernel usb stuff so if your device is
supported it should be with this kernel.
-robert