Hanging at start

Subject: Hanging at start
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 11:22:15 MDT

Hello,

After having solve a lot of problems, I can now start mac on linux.
But the startup hang just after the bootx window (in which I select
Mac OS of course).
Doest anyone experienced the same problem ?
I've a PowerMac 7200 (601 processor) runing kernel 2.2.14

And just another question (which only indirectly concern mol) : I had
to change my kernel. So I've now a 2.2.14 kernel. But except the
kernel I used before, all the kernel I tested had problems with the
right-shift key. It doesn't work correctly (if I hit a key with the
right shift, no character appears). Did someone have this problem ?
How to solve it ?

Thank you for help.

-----------------------------
Alain Paschoud

Jeux de groupes pour des enfants :
http://www.webalain.ch/jeux/
Page du jeu Colonisation :
http://www.webalain.ch/colonisation/index.html
Logiciel de paiement pour la Poste Suisse :
http://www.webalain.ch/postpay/
Web page of the game Colonisation :
http://www.webalain.ch/colonisation/index_en.html