Re: mac start up

Subject: Re: mac start up
From: Ed Jaeger (ed.jaeger@bgcorp.com)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 11:11:23 MDT

Yep - I have a PowerBase with a G3 card, the PowerLogix extension would
screw it up, hence I made a new partition. I can send you the extension
if you want, or you can get it from http://www.powerlogix.com/support/software.html.

Samuel Rydh wrote:

> > Please note that this does not work if you have any incompatible extensions
> > that load too early in the boot sequence: even before Extensions Manager
> > itself. But I guess you could live with that, since there aren't too many
> > of those around.
>
> There are two extensions that might cause problems with MOL,
> "special" serial drivers for built-in hardware and extensions
> setting cache parameters. The later conflict I could probably
> fix easily if I get my hands on one of these extensions.
>
> /Samuel

> E-mail <samuel@ibrium.se> WWW: <http://www.ibrium.se>
> Phone/fax: (home) +46 8 4418431, (work) +46 8 7908470

Ed Jaeger, CFO, Bohlender Graebener Corporation
ed.jaeger@bgcorp.com
http://www.bgcorp.com
---
I was going to buy a copy of "The Power of Positive
Thinking", and then I thought: What the hell good would that
do?

---Ronnie Shakes