Re: mac start up

Subject: Re: mac start up
From: Samuel Rydh (samuel@ibrium.se)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 05:14:44 MDT

> Please note that this does not work if you have any incompatible extensions
> that load too early in the boot sequence: even before Extensions Manager
> itself. But I guess you could live with that, since there aren't too many
> of those around.

There are two extensions that might cause problems with MOL,
"special" serial drivers for built-in hardware and extensions
setting cache parameters. The later conflict I could probably
fix easily if I get my hands on one of these extensions.

 E-mail <samuel@ibrium.se> WWW: <http://www.ibrium.se>
  Phone/fax: (home) +46 8 4418431, (work) +46 8 7908470