Re: mac start up

Subject: Re: mac start up
From: Martin Costabel (costabel@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 14:35:57 MDT

5@
> The reason I run MoL in console mode is that I can get better video
> resolutions under MoL than I can under native MacOS.
[]

I can confirm this: I have only 1MB of VRAM, and with 16bit color the
best I can get under both MacOS and Linux is 800x600 at 60 Hz, which is
rather flickery. Under MOL in console mode, I get the same resolution at
70 Hz which is much more pleasant.

BTW, the 0.9.49 from bk works very well here, both in console and in X
mode.

--
Martin