Black screen at startup problem - Does Macsbug work in MOL?

Subject: Black screen at startup problem - Does Macsbug work in MOL?
From: William K. Gibson (firstdesk@columbus.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 13:40:08 MDT

Had a terrible time initially getting MOL to work on my OS 9.0.4 B&W G3
machine. It would work when I booted with extensions off but hang with a
black screen with extensions on.

I finally traced it to Macsbug. After removing Macsbug from the system
folder, MOL boots fine. This may also be the answer to some other questions
I have seen on this list. I am using Macsbug 6.6f2c1. Is anyone aware of
this problem. Will a later version (is there one) of Macsbug work?

--William K. Gibson
1stDesk Systems
firstdesk@columbus.rr.com