Re: Ongoing Saga-Getting MOL to Work

Subject: Re: Ongoing Saga-Getting MOL to Work
From: Todd Lipcon (tlipcon@mercea.net)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 07:43:45 MDT

You probably need a new kernel. It also looks like it's getting confused
about which version of kernel you have. If you're feeling adventurous, you
could build your own kernel by the directions that can be found around
penguinppc.com somewhere. Otherwise, find the newest kernel,
kernel-sources, and kernel-headers rpms. The newest version of MOL
requires 2.2.15 or later I think? I have 2.2.17pre9 and it's pretty
stable.

-Todd

| Perl CGI scripting email tlipcon@csoft.net |
| Web Design email tlipcon@csoft.net |