2.2.17pre10-ben2 kernel and MOL

Subject: 2.2.17pre10-ben2 kernel and MOL
From: Mike Engelhart (mengelhart@earthtrip.com)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 07:21:17 MDT

Hi,

I just downloaded Ben H's precompiled 2.2.17pre10-ben2 kernel from
ppclinux.apple.com to fix problems with my Lombard powerbook's video
(which it does!!). But now I want to run MOL, so I downloaded the
0.9.48.tar.gz file and changed the symlink in my /usr/src so that linux
pointed to the /usr/src/linux-2.2.17pre10-ben2 source code for the
precompiled kernel I am using and when I compile MOL, I get the
following error:
/usr/include/linux/errno.h:4: asm/errno.h: No such file or directory.

So i looked into the kernel source that I downloaded and in the include
directory there is no asm directory. There is an asm-ppc and an
asm-sparc, etc but none of them are generic asm directories.
Is this a MOL problem or does this kernel source have a different
directory structure than MOL expects?

thanks for any help

Mike