fbmodes file for iMac DV

Subject: fbmodes file for iMac DV
From: James Turnbull (iMacG4@Mac.com)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 16:40:32 MDT

Hi there,

Just setting up mol on my iMac DV, everything works fine until I try to use
a fb modes file to get a decent res :( The problem seems to lie in the fact
that there is nowhere in the file that has the proper imac dv resolutions
(640x480 117Hz, 800x600 95Hz & 1024x768 75Hz) Does anyone on an iMac DV have
a working fb file that they can email me, ta.

JT

PS. The link to the mol binary seems to be down.

PPS. In the molrc file should I set the ram to the total amount of ram I
have or will that stop linux having any ram???

thanks again.

Not Long Now...
                           @mac.com