Re: full screen mol

Subject: Re: full screen mol
From: 0verseer (mpwd@w-d.org)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 04:50:43 MST

Okay, I think I found the work around.

What I did was allow for full screen maximization of MOL on GNUstep, along with
no title bar, no resize bar, and I prevented it from excepting keyboard
commands from GNUstep (especially cmd-w, which closes the window!). I also
made the screen switcher stand on top so I can escape. Now I can use the
stable implimentation of the x-mouse and still have full screen.

Hope this helps.

MPWD