MoL and 2.3.x kernels?

Subject: MoL and 2.3.x kernels?
From: Stephen R. Anderson (sra@bloch.ling.yale.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 14:56:12 MST

I've been able to keep MoL (0.9.41) current with the 2.2.x series kernels by
rebuilding the SRPM with each kernel change, through 2.2.15pre14. The
development series kernels have reached a point where they compile and run on
my machine, though, and when I try to rebuild MoL against one of those
(2.3.5[12]) I get a bunch of errors (which I will refrain from reproducing
here, to save bandwidth).

Has anyone succeeded in building MoL against one of the 2.3 kernels?

--Steve Anderson