Re: CDT and MOL

Subject: Re: CDT and MOL
From: Dallas Blair (dabla@together.net)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 15:27:51 MST

You might try what I'm doing and just have a different extension set
for running MOL. I couldn't get it to run properly until I had most
of my extensions turned off, but now that's done it runs
beautifully.... Now if I can just talk my wife into letting me get
that 128 MB RAM module now we got our tax return!!!

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Dallas Blair

--

"A computer without a Microsoft operating system is like a dog without bricks tied to its head."

- Bruce Lundberg