Re: getting MOL to run...

Subject: Re: getting MOL to run...
From: Dallas Blair (dabla@together.net)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 15:36:56 MST

I have a couple of ideas and they may be helpful....

I noticed that you're running on partition /dev/hda9 and it seems to
me as if that should be lower like /dev/hda6 or /dev/hda7. To check
which partition you're HFS file system is on type "pdisk /dev/hda"
and once started type "p" to get a print out of the partition table
to determine what partition you need to use.

You may also want to set the RAM to at least 64 MB that'll help once
you get it started, because it will start with all your extensions
off without enough RAM.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Dallas Blair

--

"A computer without a Microsoft operating system is like a dog without bricks tied to its head."

- Bruce Lundberg