Re: No full screen

Subject: Re: No full screen
From: Dallas Blair (dabla@together.net)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 08:27:32 MST

To get it running full screen, you need to get a full screen console.
Do a "control + command + F6" where F6 is your function key and that
will give you another console. If F6 doesn't work, try F5 or another
F key less than F7 because that's where X usually runs. Log in to the
console and do your "startmol" command and you're golden.

To get back to your X desktop do "control + command + F7" so you can
do other stuff in Linux.

Regards,
Dallas

--

"A computer without a Microsoft operating system is like a dog without bricks tied to its head."

- Bruce Lundberg