Re: No full screen

Subject: Re: No full screen
From: Christian (chr@solvare.se)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 11:25:39 MST

> By the way what does the "slow video" signify at the top of the
console
>window

AFAIK it indicates that the video settings of X and Mac OS (mol) are not
in synch with each other so there is some dithering (or something like
that) slowing things down.

I should say too much since I haven't really got these pieces together
yet, I'm running mol on a Lombard, at start up there are some message
indicating that the screen runs at 100 MHz, X runs at 72 MHz, and mol
seems to be happy (but slow) at 75 MHz. Mol also runs at 72 and 100 MHz
with the "slow video" banner, but it isn't snappy, but I think that is has
more to do with my screen settings than mol itself...

                   0
Christian ^
                 / | \ http://www.solvare.se/individer/christian/