Re: No full screen

Subject: Re: No full screen
From: Dave Ellie (ellie777@SoftHome.net)
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 07:16:56 MDT

Hi!

My Mol comes up perfectly after a little tweaking with fbset and the /etc/molrc
file. Console automatically uses the virtual console at f8 in my case and that I
did not change from the default.

Do a man fbset. WIth it you want to create an fb.modes file to set up MoL to run
in console mode.

Dave Ellie