Re: Mol Installation/Running Problems!

Subject: Re: Mol Installation/Running Problems!
From: Dave Lesovoy (col22@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun May 07 2000 - 19:18:37 MDT

It would be nice if people would read through my first message:

...that, I downloaded the newest version of MOL (0.9.41-1) into my
root...

Newest version is just that. Thanks for the input though. Oh, and I
found the exact error in the Terminal. Here it is for all to see:

startmol
Using MOL library directory /usr/lib/mol
This kernel is NOT runtime patched
Trying to apply MOL runtime patches.
****Examining '/boot/System.map' ****
****Success****
Patching the kernel...
Rule7: ***FAILED***
No patching was performed

Then I was back at the command line in-put. Oh, and I'd still like to
know how to unmount a drive :D. Thanks! Sorry to be sending all these
emails, but getting MOL to run is very important, to me atleast.

-Dave

--
__
"Do or do not. There is no try."