Re: Mol Installation/Running Problems!

Subject: Re: Mol Installation/Running Problems!
From: David Mackler (dmackler@psn.net)
Date: Sun May 07 2000 - 19:23:13 MDT

Hmmm. I had this problem as well.

I gave up and simply compiled my own kernel after applying the included
patches. I believe the patches were in /usr/doc/mol<whatever> somewhere. I
still don't know why the kernel couldn't accept a run time patch.

BTW, this was a 2.2.15presomething kernel from linuxcare, running on a
heavily updated LinuxPPC 1999 system (as I still have not received my 2000,
despite having been billed over a month ago).

HTH,
David