Re: Mol Installation/Running Problems!

Subject: Re: Mol Installation/Running Problems!
From: Dave Lesovoy (col22@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun May 07 2000 - 19:34:56 MDT

I noticed those patches as well, but I have no clue how to apply them,
and my stomach goes num at the thought of compiling a kernal. Is there a
website you could direct me to on how to compile and install kernals? Or
maybe just send me a quick walkthru to apply the patches, recompiling
the kernel, and installing it ;). Again, how do you unmount a drive? :D

-Dave

--
"Do or do not. There is no try."
                             -Yoda

P.S. I have yet to try Alex's or David M.'s method...I need to figure out how to unmount my HSF MacOnLinux boot volume first.