kernel patch for MOL ?

Subject: kernel patch for MOL ?
From: Vinai (vroopcha@post.its.mcw.edu)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 22:47:08 MDT

Hi Folks,

I was wondering if where I could find the kernel patch for mol. I seem
to remember that 603(e) processors could NOT be "runtime patched." But
on 604(e)'s this was not necessary these CPU's allow runtime patching if
MOL were run from root. But I would like to apply the kernel patches so
I can run MOL as a user, on my 604e system ...

thanx
vinai

--
Vinai Roopchansingh

"The hall is rented, the orchestra engaged. Now let's see if you can dance !!" Q Star Trek - The Next Generation (Episode - "Q Who")