scsi_disk:

Subject: scsi_disk:
From: Tim Senecal (tsenecal@denverpost.com)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 10:51:10 MDT

Guys,

hope someone can answer my question...

I have been using MOL now for quite sometime, finally decided to check out
the docs directory, and found a document titled

"Disk-images"

in which it claims the following line can be added to the molrc file, and
at which time you will be able to use the identified file as a disk image
file.

scsi_disk: 4 partition_file -nopar -rwall -hw

problem is, it don't seem to work.

I have constructed a file, pointed the molrc file to it, started mol, run
drive setup, as per instructions, and no "disk" is available for drive
setup to format.

am i missing something? does the molrc file need more than the scsi_disk
line? is there a special place for the scsi_disk line? I put it in the
same area as the blk_dev: entries, assuming that is the area for drive type
devices...

Tim