Re: MOL and Audio

Subject: Re: MOL and Audio
From: Ramprasad Rao (ramp@oddjob.uchicago.edu)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 13:26:31 MDT

The way I got it to work was the following.

1. Get the stable kernel source from linuxcare.
2. Download the mol sources.
3. Apply the mol kernel source patches.
4. Configure and build kernel (remember to set the option for low-level mol)
5. Build mol from source.
6. Copy the macos audio extensions to the mac system folder.
7. Boot the new kernel and fire up mol.

HTH - Ram