error -1856

Subject: error -1856
From: Patrik Jonsson (patrik@ucolick.org)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 16:43:29 MDT

Hi everyone,
After a long time of not using it, I got back to mol last night. Awesome!
This rocks, I can't express how excited I am to be able to run my mac
remotely over X!

However, I can't get sound to work. I installed mol-0.9.45 and put the
MolAudio extension in my extensions folder. When I try to play sound (I
tried SoundApp and QT Player) I get the error message:

An unexpected error (ID=-1856, Drag Manager - Handler not found) has
occurred.

from SoundApp. QTP says:

You may experience problems playing a sound track in "song" because an
unknown error occurred. The number of the error is -1856. Would you like
to close the movie or continue?

I searched the lists but couldn't find anything. Any hints anyone?

Thanks,

        /Patrik Jonsson