Fullscreen?

Subject: Fullscreen?
From: Philip Good (phil@redplanetx.com)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 23:02:31 MST

When I select fullscreen in the molrc file it starts off fine, MacOS taking up the full screen, but then the whole screen goes blank..

I have a Pismo 500, am running 2.2.17pre20ben3, XFree86 4.0 and the latest MOL.

Is there a way to switch to fullscreen after starting up?

Also, when not running full screen and choosing 1024x768 (75HZ), MacOS starts up at the full size then sitches back down to a smaller size. This happens even if I choose 1024x768 while in MacOS then restart MacOS.

Thanks for the help.

I must admit, I'm VERY impressed with MOL and linux on PPC (YDL).

Now, if I could only get my airport working in linux I'd be happy as a clam...

Phil