Re: Fullscreen?

Subject: Re: Fullscreen?
From: Philip Good (phil@redplanetx.com)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 23:52:16 MST

OK, now I'm introuble...

I tried changing to 1024/768/70 fropm 1024/768/75, it looked good, I had full screen all the way through the MOL boot process and my entire desktop showed up. Then the system froze. I F12-ed out of MOL. Now everytime
I start MOL it launches me immediately back to the frozen screen, even after rebooting.

Is there a saved image of the MacOS session or something? How do I start over?

Thanks