switching terminals

Subject: switching terminals
From: Christoph Ewering (mclemens.cunde@t-online.de )
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 03:47:49 MST

Hello !

Since mol 0.9.52 I have a new problem.
After some time when I try to switch to another terminal, this is not
possible, the keys reach mol.
For example CRTL-APPLE-F7 should lead me to gnome, but I get an error in
mol telling me that I can setup commands for the function keys. Onlay
think that helped, press F12, mol suspends it and I´m back in my
terminal....

GRR..... while I ´m writing this mail the X-Server just blanked the
screen ... so I switch the terminal back

Any hints or solutions to both problems?

Bye,
    Christoph

--
Dipl. Ing. Christoph Ewering    C & E Informationsdienste GbR
0 52 54 80 68 66 oder 0172 78 50 86 4