Re: opens window and quickly dies (MOL 9.53-2.)

Subject: Re: opens window and quickly dies (MOL 9.53-2.)
From: philippe tapon (ptapon@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 20:49:27 MST

Samuel Rydh wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 02, 2000 at 03:50:12PM -0800, phandel@cise.ufl.edu wrote:
> > I've been experiencing the same since 0.9.50; in X mode, the MOL window
> > appears for a second and then disappears;

I had this problem but completely recompiled the sources (afer an rsync)
from the latest test10 source; i also tried installing X 4.01. X isn't
quite working yet but MOL is working better than ever. Audio works, f12
saves work (you have to be root to save it don't you), and it does work
with user mode if it's been run once as root during a session. Very
much looking forward to recompiling the MOL patch into a kernel. . . .
Watching the printing discussion with beaucoup interest. . . .

philippe

#
#
#