clock (again)

Subject: clock (again)
From: R Shapiro (reshapiro@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2000 - 06:28:20 MST

Since dst ended the clock in mol has been off by an hour, even though
it correctly recognizes that dst is no longer active. Checking back
through the list archives I found reports of exactly the same problem
-- in April, when dst started. I didn't see any reports of fixes in
that thread.

So is there a fix (ie something better than changing the MacOS time
manually every time I start mol), or is this just something we have to
live with? The latter is ok, I just want to know so I don't waste
time on it.

--
reshapiro@mediaone.net