Re: mol-time looses ticks!

Subject: Re: mol-time looses ticks!
From: Christian Jaeger (christian.jaeger@sl.ethz.ch)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 13:07:35 MST

> > And since 0.9.52 at startup the time in mol is one hour ahead of linux.
>> I never saw this on earlier mol-versions.
>
>I have actually seen it (was it on 0.9.41?), but I didn't care, and it
>had gone away when I installed 0.9.49. But it might have been caused by
>an incorrect timezone setting, either under Linux or under MacOS. Have
>you checked that both timezone settings are correct?

I've experienced the same. Actually I was glad to see the problem
corrected some time in summer when I installed a newer version, and
0.9.50 which I'm running now was correct, as long as there was
european summer time. Since it's winter time again, it's again 1 hour
ahead. Linux Timezone is correct (and recognized the change
automatically). Hmm, setting native MacOS to summer vs. winter time
seems to change the hardware clock (?). Maybe we should experiment
with native MacOS settings or install 0.9.53

Christian.