The Holy Grail for MOL, I can't be the first.....

Subject: The Holy Grail for MOL, I can't be the first.....
From: sbowling (sbowling@mac.com)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 19:03:28 MST

Alrighty folks...I have searched the archives and I can't seem to find
someone saying that they got MOL to work over the wireless Airport
network. I did get it to work, but unfortunately I let the grail fall
through that big crack in the floor...damn! I had to re-install my
system and I can't seem to get things to work again.... I have been
using Linux for only two weeks, so I am afraid I don't know what I did
to get it to work...it has something to do with this:

I thought about how to set this up and figured that I could use the
Linux Box to run as a router for MOL. I somehow setup the airport
interface to run as a router for the ethernet connection on MOL. I used
"netcfg' to setup the router, but I can't seem to remember if I used
-sheep or -tap in the molrc file. I have no clue to figure out what
sheep or tap is and I can't seem to find any explaination for what it
is...can you help me out here?

I got it to work for a few days and then I re-installed my system and
didn't even think about writing down my settings.

So please, if someone has got this working, let me know...

here is my setup

LinuxPPC 2K
2.2.17pre20-ben3
400 MHz Pismo