Re: MOL and copy / paste

Subject: Re: MOL and copy / paste
From: Olivier MARTI (marti@lsce.saclay.cea.fr)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 01:22:55 MST

On Tue, 14 Nov 2000, Peter M. Bagnall wrote:

> >I'm definitely addicted to MOL !!
> >
> >I'm only missing a way to copy / paste between MOL and any X window.
> >
> >Is there a way to do that ?
>
> I've thought about this for just copy/paste between different computers.
> You could write a little Java app which you paste into and can then paste
> out of in the other OS. A bit messy but might just work.
>
> I'm willing to try write it if you're not a coder.

I should admit that I'm not one :-(( Or at least not with Java. I can
code in Fortran, I've got some knowledge of Python, sed, awk or ksh.
None of them can help for this job ... And my knowledge of C and Java is
null !!!

I would really appreciate I you could code that :-)))) And mabe other
people too ?

Olivier

/ Olivier MARTI mailto:olivier.marti@cea.fr \
| Laboratoire des Sciences du Climat et de l'Environnement |
| Tel: (33) 1 69 08 77 27, Fax: (33) 1 69 08 77 16 |
\ <http://www.ipsl.jussieu.fr/~omamce> /