Re: Kernel 2.2.18?

Subject: Re: Kernel 2.2.18?
From: Jens Schmalzing (jens@tac.dk)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 04:43:19 MST

Hi,

Christina Stuecklen writes:

> Can any tell me where to find the 2.2.18 kernel?

I use the command

 cd /usr/src/linux; rsync -vaz ppc.samba.org::linux-pmac-stable .

to update my local copy of the kernel source tree. At present, this
gives 2.2.18pre20.

> I am trying to install MOL 9.53-2 and cannot located the kernel I
> need.

To my knowledge. you can build MOL yourself using any (reasonably
current) kernel you like. I would rather do this than build an entire
kernel just for running MOL.

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!
Le veux aimeb et mqubib panz je pézqbpbe le djuz tqtaj!