More keyboard troubles

Subject: More keyboard troubles
From: Brian C Burke (burkeb@uclink.berkeley.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 03:24:56 MST

I'm running mol-0.9.53-2 compiled using kernel 2.2.18pre21-4bpmac on a
beige G3.

If I set up molrc with:
mouse_device: /dev/adbmouse
mouse_protocol adb
I can boot into MacOS but neither adb or usb mouse or adb keyboard
work. I'm trapped and must reboot even though I don't think the system
has crashed.

If I set up molrc with:
mouse_device: /dev/usbmouse
mouse_protocol: usb
I can boot into MacOS and both adb and usb mouse work, but the
adb keyboard mapping is wrong regardless of the keyboard ID. I
tried all ID values even though it's a type 2.

In all cases the value of dev.mac_hid.keyboard_sends_linux_keycodes
in/etc/sysctl.conf is 1. If set to 0, I cannot even use the keyboard to
login.

Keyboard and mice worked as adb with kernel 2.2.14pre9 and mol-0.9.53-2.
Anyone have a fix for my keyboard with kernel 2.2.18pre21-4bpmac?

Thanks,
Brian