Re: Segmentation fault: HELP !

Subject: Re: Segmentation fault: HELP !
From: Erick Schmidt (eschmidt@patebonding.com)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 15:02:58 MDT

Joeri:

I have a dual 450 as well and have not been able to get LinuxPPC running on
it. I have the new 15" cinema display as well.

If you could, what kernel did you use and what ram.disk image as well. I
would love to get this machine running LinuxPPC.

Also, did you get MOL running yet?

Thanks a ton for your help.

Erick
eschmidt@patebonding.com