Troubles with 0.9-5.2

Subject: Troubles with 0.9-5.2
From: Anne et Bertrand (anneetbertrand@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 18:31:49 MDT

I've got some problem with the new version. I was running mol-0.9-50 on
a 603 machine before.
I didn't recompile my kernel (it was done with 0.9-48 kernel-patch).
With the last version :
1-it doesn't run with the new version of nw-nvram, only with my old one.
2-with mol, mac is unusable because it's much too slow.  At the end of
macos boot, I've an undefinitily repeated warning message in my
terminal(which explains the low-speed of macos) : "sound, osip_write:
Not Started!". I haven't upgraded the mol audio extension yet, but I've
removed the old one, turned the sound off in molrc and then tryed to
restart mol but it doesn't change anything.
It's getting to late for me to find a solution tonight. If someone
have... thank you

Bertrand Dekoninck