Can't get MOL 0.9.52 to work...

Subject: Can't get MOL 0.9.52 to work...
From: Michael Coyle (coyle@ResExcellence.com)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 23:17:23 MDT

Hello Gang,

I had .0.9.50 working this morning, I installed 0.9.52 and have problems.

I have a stripped 3.7 ROM in /usr/lib/mol/rom

I have an fb.modes file in /etc

I ran the Fullscreen video configurator and picked only one video
setting for my Pismo Powerbook: 1024/768/60

When in X and I startmol from a terminal command line, it only gets a
far as a few lines and hangs at /usr/lib/mol. It does complain about
a module mismatch. I'm using ben's 2.22.18-pre17 kernel.

Then BOOM, four little text terminal windows superimpose themselves
over my KDE desktop! I can't read what they say, but I can't get out
of it. I can't even telnet into the box it's so locked up.

Ideas? I'm really anxious to try the Session Save feature.

Thanks,
Michael
ResExcellence: http://www.ResExcellence.com
Make your Mac look better, work harder!
Icons, Desktops, Splashscreens, ResEdit mods and more...