0.9.52, PowerBook G3 Series, ADB mouse

Subject: 0.9.52, PowerBook G3 Series, ADB mouse
From: Scott Hankin (shankin@rational.com)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 11:24:53 MDT

Howdy -

I built and installed the latest MOL, and the first problem I found was my mouse
doesn't work in console mode. Running in the window works fine, but when I
switch back to the console, it's dead.

I'm running 2.4.0-test10 w/devfs mounted at boot, Mac OS 9.0.4, and have tried
setting the mouse settings to /dev/adbmouse (which doesn't exist) and
/dev/usbmouse (which is a symlink to /dev/input/mice).

Anyone running this configuration successfully?

- Scott

Scott Hankin (shankin@rational.com) In the beginning, there was nothing, then
Rational Software God said, "Let there be light." And there
20 Maguire Road was light. There was still nothing, but
Lexington, MA 02421 you could see it a lot better.