network not working

Subject: network not working
From: Bhagwati P Gupta (bpgupta@its.caltech.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 07:36:48 MDT

While most of the things appear to work fine in mol-0.9.52 (upgrade from
mol-0.9.48 using rpm package), my internet connection is still broken.
Earlier I was using static ip for linux and dhcp for mol and that used
to work great; however after the upgrade dhcp connection in mol does not
work any more (Appletalk work fine though). Does anyone know any
solution to this? would really appreciate. Thanks,

Bhagwati

--
Bhagwati P Gupta