consoles blank since MOL 0.9.52

Subject: consoles blank since MOL 0.9.52
From: Eduard Hoenkamp (hoenkamp@acm.org)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 23:32:58 MDT

- I had a fine running MOL 0.9.51, then installed MOL 0.9.52. Now all
consoles are blank, so I must remotely log in to kill mol and restart
X. (It could also be that the F8 console does not listen to my
keyboard anymore, in which case F1 and F7 would not change consoles.
I cannot distinguish blank consoles.)
- Next I uninstalled 52 and reinstalled version 51. Now F8 stays
blank, but at least I can go to the other console to kill mol. The
upshot is that I used to have a nice MOL, and now I have none.
If this sounds familiar to someone who has overcome this problem,
could you please help me? Eduard.
PS Is it normal to get 6 mol processes after startmol?