Re: Someone compiled VNC?

Subject: Re: Someone compiled VNC?
From: Gregorio Gervasio Jr. (gtgj@pacbell.net )
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 18:29:43 MDT

        Some time ago, I compiled vnc-3.3.3r1 (straight from the VNC
site) using the attached patch. I got this patch from the LinuxPPC
link that the VNC "Other Platforms" web page referred to but that link
seems to be dead now. The patch was really for an older version of
VNC but I don't recall having problems with it. I'm also using
LinuxPPC 1999 with a bunch of updates.

        There are some SRPM files in the contrib area of
ftp.linuxppc.org. Are those the ones you're having problems with?

Gregorio Gervasio, Jr.
gtgj@pacbell.net