MOL Problems-need help

Subject: MOL Problems-need help
From: Albert W D'Amanda (aldamand@home.com)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 08:35:49 MDT

Hello All,need help,

Working MOL with 2.2.18pre17 and MOL 9.52.

PCI 7600 to G3 400/1mb OS 8.6, linuxPPC
2000./GNOME/ BootX

MOL Problem. Boots OK into the mac side with my
three SCSI hard drives( two internal , one
external) mounted ("iconed") on the desktop OK
( and can open and transfer/copy files OK)

some problems

1. Printer On the mac side, epson740 connected
to the printer port.
 In Chooser, no selection entry for "printer
port" appears. How do I configure MOL so that
my printer works? (via MOLRC?).
(BTW Too date,I cannot get my epson740 printer
to work on the linux side, USB or serial
applying every how-to known to man!)

2. What entry do I need in MOLRC ( or any other
directory) to mount my internal cdrom on the
mac desktop , so I can download applications,etc
?

2.a Same as above goes for my external SCSI CDRW
LaCie burner and external Zip drive?

thanks to all that reply

albert