PRAM messed up?

Subject: PRAM messed up?
From: Math Department (wagner@math.uh.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 17:16:25 MST

Several days ago I successfully installed and ran MOL on my
Pismo Powerbook 400 MHz running Linux kernel 2.4.0-test10 and devfs, XF4.01,
and MacOS 9.0.4.

I am very happy with MOL, but every time I switch from Linux/MOL to MacOS
or back, the MacOS TCP/IP control panel has to be opened and then it
complains that it has to reset the ethernet device. I let it make
the changes it wants, and then networking works OK.

But several times, I have found that my Time Zone has changed from
CST to whatever zone Stockholm is in.

I think my PRAM is getting corrupted. I have zapped it by restarting
with command-option-P-R and letting the boing sound three times, and
now I will watch to see if the time zone gets messed up again.

Does anyone have any insight into this?

I have MOL set to use /dev/eth0 as its ethernet device. I am using
mol 9.52.

David Wagner