Re: So... Am I the only one using a USB mouse with console MOL?

Subject: Re: So... Am I the only one using a USB mouse with console MOL?
From: David Block (dblock@gene.pbi.nrc.ca)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 09:06:47 MDT

As far as I remember, that's a general problem. Surf the archives to make
sure. I have the same problem with my Intellimouse (which works great in
MacOS). I am looking forward to the full use of 5 buttons + scroll wheel
in Linux. In MOL, it is a decent two button mouse. In console mode, I've
just gotten used to twitching my hand when I hit a button.

-Dave