Running soccerserver on LinuxPPC

Subject: Running soccerserver on LinuxPPC
From: Christian Saborio (saborlinux@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 16:46:09 MDT

Hi! On our software eng project, we are supposed to write a client for a
soccer simulation called "Robocup" (http://www.robocup.org/). I am trying
to run the server on my iMac Rev A with Linux 2k installed in it. (the
server was downloaded from
http://ci.etl.go.jp/~noda/soccer/server/DownLoad.html). I followed the
directions exactly and I did read the manual.

The makefile gets created succesfully, but when I try to make the
application it gives the following errors:

g++ -c -O2 -pipe -DLinux -DLinux_2_2 -I../server -I/usr/X11R6/include/
-DX11R6 main.C
main.C:9: X11/Intrinsic.h: No such file or directory
In file included from main.C:14:

I suppose my x11 libs are lacking that Intrinsic.h file and the code
complains about that header file. The configure file asked for my x11
include path and x11 libaries path, which I entered respectively:

/usr/X11R6/include
/usr/X11R6/lib

There could be many possibilities for this error and I was hoping someone in
the list could help me narrow down the possibilities. The server file is
small...if someone could try to compile and run it to see if its possible
under LinuxPPC, I'd be most grateful.

Assuming my x11 libs are lacking that file, where can I download an rpm so I
can reinstall the latest X11 libraries?

Thanks in advance,

-Christian Saborio