Re: Improved 9.1 support

Subject: Re: Improved 9.1 support
From: Christoph Ewering (eweri@cunde.de)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 02:39:20 MDT

Hello Samuel!

This is really great news. Just rsynced the source and compiled it
against benh 2.4.3 - no problems.

I can test it tonight (here in germany GMT +1) on my TiPB with the
supplied MacOS 9.1. I have random lockups and debugger-prompts after
running MacOS 9.1 for about 5-10 minutes with two weeks old source of mol.

Thatīs why Iīm still using my Pismo instead of my new TiPB :-(

Thanks for your great work,
        Christoph

Samuel Rydh schrieb:

> I've solved the performance problems with OS 9.1 (it is now
> as fast as 9.0.4) and also removed a serious bug which used
> to crash MOL (or linux) after a while.
>
> I'd appreciate it if as many as possible could give it
> a thorough testing and report back to me - I'll release
> it as 0.9.56 if no problems are found.
>
> 603 support is still missing, but I indent to fix that
> shortly.
>
> The source is available via rsync or BK:
>
> rsync -vcaz zorn.theophys.kth.se::mol mol-rsync
>
> bk clone bk://zorn.theophys.kth.se:5000 mol-bk
>
> /Samuel

> E-mail <samuel@ibrium.se> WWW: <http://www.ibrium.se>
> Phone/fax: (home) +46 8 4418431, (work) +46 8 7908470

Dipl. Ing. Christoph Ewering    C & E Informationsdienste GbR
0 52 54 80 68 66 oder 0173 566 266 1
eweri@cunde.de