Re: IPTABLES again on 2.4.4-pre1

Subject: Re: IPTABLES again on 2.4.4-pre1
From: Romeyn Prescott (prescor@digirom.potsdam.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 20:50:45 MDT

Here's a snippet from my script which I cobbed from various HOWTOs...

# 4) Load forwarding modules for special services.
/sbin/modprobe ip_masq_ftp

Until I added this, I had loads of trouble doing FTP from behind my firewall.

...ROMeyn

Somewhen around 1:35 PM -0700 4/15/01, a person believing themself to
be Michael Greer scribbled: